Creator + Host
Fitness Trainer • Entrepreneur • Writer • Food Nerd
- American College of Sports Medicine CPT
- Yoga Alliance 200 hour certified Yoga Teacher
- Founded Body Inspired Fitness (BIF), based in Los Angeles, in 2003
- BIF is the largest + longest running outdoor fitness program in West LA
- BIF has four full-time kick-ass team members
- BIF works with over 90 students full-time every single month
I’m a nomadic entrepreneur who travels internationally, speaking, training, hosting retreats, interviewing guests, & writing. I work with clients all over the globe creating customized on-line fitness programs + lead real-time workout sessions using video chat.
MY GREATEST JOYS
I love enjoying food & wine in near silence.
MY TRUE LOVES
Tallegio cheese, Chianti red's, Trentino white's, down dog, figs, this man, interviewing passionate human people, and feeling free.
MY PERFECT DAY
Enjoying long lunches in the mountains of Trentino Italy in small, family owned restaurants that don't play music and don't have menu's. Lunch begins with a quartino of white wine & an insalata mista with a simple home made pasta. Followed by a local red that accompanies a cheese platter of raw & local cheeses from the Aldo Adige. The meal will end will a small piece of torta (cake) and grappa. The best part? The bill is about 25 euros.
I’LL NEVER GET TIRED OF
Eating a perfect meal, waking in silence, writing, mediation, travel, deep conversations, eye contact, alone time, long walks, learning Italian, wandering, putting my phone in a drawer, asking a million questions, and searching for my next perfect bite.
YOU’LL USUALLY FIND ME
In Santa Monica, Trentino, Chianti, Tokyo, on a plane, creating the perfect cheese plate, or in savassana.
I'm living in Santa Monica CA with Justin Mayer (my lover), and Pumpkin (my deaf cat). I see a full time move to Italy on the horizon.
1. You can say fuck + still be a yogi. 2. Amazing food doesn't have to be expensive. 3. You are all being way too loud. 4. I want to make a difference. Not make noise.
HIT ME UP
Wanna work with me? Want me to speak, lead, or be apart of your next retreat or event?
Writer • Podcast Producer • Food fanatic • Animal Aficionado
I’m a storyteller who dreams of living in the mountains with WAY too many animals. I fell in love with food while working in Michelin star restaurants, discovered I was an entrepreneur at heart after hanging out with Richard Branson, and I believe writing can change your life.